Suitable for oily to normal hair. When switching to natural hair cleanser bars, allow up to 6 washes for hair to shed all traces of chemical buildup from previous shampoos.
Rasling Raw Hair Cleanser Bars are gentle on hair and scalp. Apply to wet hair by rubbing bar onto scalp. A lather will quickly form, massage scalp thoroughly and rinse well.
For best results follow with Rasling Raw Conditioner Bar.
• Coconut Oil - is an excellent moisturizer for both the skin and the hair. The properties of the coconut oil also help remove dead skin cells and dirt.
• Olive Oil - provides a moisturising effect that lasts for a longer time, making it perfect for dry and sensitive skin. Olive oil helps replenish the skin’s natural oils to provide balance and lasting protection.
• Castor Oil - in soap results in a stable lather that is low, dense, and creamy. It has moisturising qualities that is easily absorbed by the skin. • Shea Butter - contains high levels of fatty acids that help soften irritated and rough skin. • Sunflower Oil - is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, making it it one of the more cost-effective oils. It produces a lather that is incredibly conditioning on the skin.
• Lemon essential oil - is known for its clean, citrus scent and antiseptic properties. For oily hair, it helps balance and cleanse the scalp, whilst removing dead skin and dandruff.
INGREDIENTS: Coconut oil, olive oil, purified water, lye, castor oil, Shea butter, sunflower oil, lemon essential oil, mica powder, chamomile petals.
* All water used in Rasling Raw products has been purified with shungite crystal and charged with Rose Quartz crystals for self love.